Mike Roberts - Deception in offer

Aug 25, 2012
review #341414

Mike Roberts "your complete set of CreditSolution Videos.This thing starts out with him telling about how he was in credit *** and how he got out.

I thought I've play along thinking I could help my brother who is in credit ***. What I ended up with was an application for my credit scores for free, turns out that the offer isn't free, it is a $1.00 credit card "refundable" when you sign up for something that cost $29.95 a month blah blah blah. When I went back on the application and tried to erase my information, I found that I couldn't erase my email address. I think this is BS so I wrote the company an email telling them so, and said I didn't need a response and to NOT email me ANYTHING, but to remove my address.

Do not fall for any of these companies offering Free anything.

Your Credit scores are available once a year from any of the Reputable credit reporting companies.I'll write again if they don't honor my request for no emails.

acca524
Had an experience with Mike Roberts?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
BBK

Apr 23 Hauppauge, New York

You can also stop masquerading as an anonymous person who isn't linked to Mike Roberts, when all you're doing is trying to dispel the truth here about him. I'm less worried about your typos than your hollow defense of him. You speak as though this guy is some kind of magician who is helping you fix your FICO. Want to fix your credit score? Simple: Pay your bills one time, leave as much unused balance as possible on your cards (50 pct at least per card), and meticulously check and dispute any wrong citations on your credit report. It's as plain as that. It's no rocket science, and this guy is certainly no magician.

BBK

Apr 23 Hauppauge, New York

This and my earlier posting is in reply to the June 1, 2013, defense made on behalf of Roberts by Anonymous.

anonymous

Aug 13, 2013 Albany, New York

NOPE - He advertises as a nice guy wanting to share what he is learned for free to tweak the info and later sell as a book. VERY MISLEADING: the site he refers to is not free - it is a membership site. You can only look at one credit report without spending $29.00.

I think Mr. Mike is working for Trans-Union.

Jun 01, 2013

It is nog a scam, I use it and have noy spent a penny to use the information on the provram. It is a inconvenience having to call and cancel the membership. You do not have to check your credit through the link provided, you can get your credit report from any site you choose.
II am not an employee or volunteer for Mike Roberts, just a person who wants to fix her credit. Good luck.

Jun 01, 2013

:zzz Excuse the spelling mistakes on previous post re Mike Roberts, I am using my phone with a small key pad and pushing the wrong keys. I should have used spell check before posting.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mike Roberts.
Filing a new complaint about
×